Monday, December 15, 2008

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death



The final decision is in. I will be moving to the land where the Liberty Bell resides. Yes, that is right, Philadelphia, PA. I'm going to be a 76er! I'm going to work as a statistics intern under the supervision of Harvey Pollack. He is the Godfather of NBA Statistics. He has been around since the NBA started in 1946-47 (when it was the Basketball Association of America). He made the sign Wilt Chamberlain held after scoring 100 points in a game!

It's crazy. I'm just full of emotions. Excitement. Happy. Nervous. I've never been to Philly before. To be honest, the farthest north I've been is Buffalo, but I was just a baby so I don't remember it. Other than that one time, it was Washington DC in 5th grade. There will be SO many place I can explore while I'm there. Philly. New York. Baltimore. Whatever in NJ. This should be a blast. Philadelphia, here I come!

1 comment: